Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Excited.....

I got home with all my loot and began the washing process.
They reccomend you wash your cloth diapers atleast 3-6 times before use as the more you wash them the better they absorb. I have so far done 4 washes and I think we will try them out tomorrow as I will be home all day.

I was asked today why I didn't just have a diaper service if I was going to CD.
Yes I am doing this because it is better for the enviroment but my main reasons behind it are the money we will save over years of diapering for our children. And the fact that it's organic and kinder to babys bum.

If I used a diaper service we would still have to pay a weekly or monthly fee to have our diapers picked up washed and dropped off again.

If I wash them all myself I have a one-time investment. Yes it will take more time but I am willing to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment