Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reuse your Similac formula containers!

I got tired of messing with the boxes that gerber baby cereals come in. They seem to always spill some out the bottom of the spout, and I don't think that a cardboard box can keep it extremely fresh either.

When we supplement with formula we are using Similac Isomil (soy-based) and it comes in these nifty plastic containers. ( the ones with the scoop stored in the lid). I Have been keeping my empty containers I figured i can use them for something.....

So the other day I realized how perfect it would be to hold the cereals! The container has a rubber seal to it will keep contents fresh and the formula scoop stored in the lid works great for measuring out the correct amount of cereal! No more spilled/wasted cereals!
I have two right now, I removed the lables and used permanent markers to lable what kind of cereal they contain and the date I opened the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment