Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Goals

It's time to make myself accountable for those things I keep saying I want to do!!!
Introducing my "Summer 2011 Goals" :)
1) Protect my little man from the sun while he plays outside. (hint this is a big sewing project, more to come!)
2) Hold a freezer cooking day!!!!
3) Sew something for myself to wear. Haven't done this since highschool when I made p.j pants.
Thinking I want to try a sundress of sorts but it may be to cold to wear it by the time I finish.
4) Do a "trash-to-treasure" project. I always see people do these but don't think I have the "eye" to find the "trash" part. Might take a few trips to Goodwill and some garage sales that sparks my creative interests! ;)
5)Of course it's my goal to keep up with my blog so I can be held accountable for my list :)
Hopefully I will find some more things to add to my list, but this should keep me busy in the meantime! Any more suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment