Thursday, March 21, 2019

Money Saving apps post #3 Fetch

 Fetch is up for my roundup of money saving apps today. This will probably be the shortest post and one of the easiest apps to use as well! 
Here are the details.
1,000 Fetch points = $1 so to get a $25 Old Navy card you will need 25,000 points. I am saving up for a Visa card which does cost you a bit more at 27,000 points.

For the absolute easiest way to use this app I would just scan in every receipt you have from the following places: Grocery, supermarkets, club wholesalers, home improvement/hardware, pet and convenience stores.  You will get points just for taking a photo of your receipt. 

To get more strategic about your points visit the "Save" button on your app here you can choose from Special Offers or Brands to see what items will get you even more points. I love that you can save items to your list, this way you can quickly see which items you might actually purchase in one condensed spot. 

You must scan in your receipts within 14 days of purchase. 

Limit to 14 scanned receipts in a 7 day rolling period.

If your account is inactive for 90 days points will expire, the app does state they will send you an email before this happens though.

Cash out as low as 3,000 points.

At the rate I am going I figure I will earn a $25 Visa card every 6 weeks or so for simply scanning in my receipts, if I shopped from the list a little better I bet I would earn it quicker. Although as a general rule I don't buy items even with coupons or rebates/points etc. Unless it's something I would typically buy and it is cheaper than store brand.

Here is a pic of one of my screens.  I didn't look at the app before going into Meijer all I did was scan it when I got home, sure 25pts doesn't seem like much but it took me a few seconds to scan in a photo and it will add up! :) 

Right now (Jan2020) if you sign up through my link or use my referral code YT3UE we will each get an additional 2,000 points!



Do you have any questions on how to use Fetch shoot me a message and I will do my best to answer them.  
Don't forget to check out post #1 in my series on Shopkick, and post #2 on Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment