Sunday, March 10, 2019

100 Disney Movie Challenge!

We recently took the kids on a VERY impromptu trip to Disney! I'm talking the idea came up and we were there within 2 weeks! I had always wanted to watch a bunch of Disney movies before we went like a movie bucket list of sorts.  Considering we had no time to do so before hand I set out to begin once we got home.  I searched and searched for a list that was just right, but I couldn't find one that had a good mix of all the movies I wanted to be on it.  Here is what I came up with on my own I hope you enjoy it, we are having fun so far with it. 


I printed out our list (it takes 4 pages) taped together and hung up on the side of our fridge! The kids are loving crossing off the movies we have watched.  We have seen a few on this list of course, but I think it will be fun to see how many we can watch/re-watch in the next year. As I type they are watching another one right now :) I guess all this snow we are having  is good for watching movies. 


Here is a link for you to download your own copy of our list.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment