Monday, December 27, 2010

All Done.....

Well our little man's first christmas is officially over with. I am happy yet relieved too it has been a long couple of weeks! Before him I would keep our Christmas tree up as long as the hubby would let me... typically a week into January :)
This year though I am already contemplating taking it down today!
Feeling like I have failed a christmas rule already... we never had professional christmas pics done, am I a horrible mom? lol
On the bright side we really didn't get as many toys as I had worried we would. I finally have started to put some of his baby toys (he is only 11mo. still my baby :) away to make room for the big boy toys. What will happen to our living room once we have another child and the baby toys come back out along with all the "big boy" toys.... yikes I am not ready for that.
For now we have a three shelf bookshelf that matches our t.v stand and that is our toy storage. the top shelf is all of his books, the middle is bigger toys and the bottom shelf we have some square storage boxes to put the smaller toys in. It works perfectly for us right now. I REFUSE to get a toy box! Toys will end up on the bottom and you will forget you even have them because they will never come out. No thank you. I have been eyeing those nice wooden shelf things with the plastic bins in them they look very practical but where oh where would I put it?
One more thing about little man growing up is we dont use the changing pad on his dresser anymore since we can barely corral him on the floor...... I can't bring myself to put it away though :( What else do I put on his dresser then? I'm hoping these are normal first time mommy blunders or else I am just a weirdo! hahaha.
well I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas I know we did.

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back. I have several good giveaways up right now and one ends friday. Stop by and check them out.
    http://andersonsangels.blogspot.com

    Trista

    ReplyDelete